Payments, Delivery & Returns
How about payment?
Shopping at spraytips.co.uk is safe and that your card information is secure.
When you enter your payment details you enter a secure site which encrypts your details so that they cannot be read by a third party. We always take steps to verify your identity before payment is taken and we do not store any of your credit card details on our server.
All payments are taken through Monek Monek UPG and the site is secured by SSL keys using high-strength encryption. This means that no one else can get hold of your credit card details. In fact it is more secure than making an order over the telephone.
To ensure that other people cannot use your old receipts to identify your card details and buy goods through us, we always ask for your card's unique security code. This is the last 3 digits on the back of your card, just above where your signature is written on your card.
You will also be glad to know that we do not give any of your personal information away to other companies. We do, however, keep a note of what you buy to help us improve our service. The site accepts credit and debit cards at no extra charge. Payment is not taken until the goods are processed for despatch.
We will endeavour to ship all orders within 7 working days subject to stock availability. We use either Royal Mail or a reputable courier, depending on the size and weight of your order.
For delivery within mainland UK, The following prices apply:
|0.0 - 0.5kg||Free First Class Post|
|0.5 - 1.0kg||£3.50 Royal Mail|
|1.0 - 30.0kg||£8.50 Courier|
For courier deliveries a signature will be required upon delivery. If there is no one at home to sign for the delivery a card will be left with contact information on it for you to arrange a suitable day for re-delivery. If they are not contacted immediately they may try to deliver the next day and will only try to deliver twice.
Cooling off period
We hope that you will be satisfied with your goods, but note that if you decide within the first seven working days of receipt that the goods are not to your satisfaction you may return them to us. All we ask is that you return the goods in their original packaging.
How to return or exchange items
1. Contact our sales team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
2. If the item is damaged or faulty please report this within 7 days from date of receipt of goods and the item will be replaced free of charge. If not reported within 7 days, then replacement will be at the Company's discretion.
3. If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty, then we are happy for you to return the item for a refund, but this is done at your own cost.
4. If you requested a replacement for a damaged or faulty item, this will be sent free of Post & Packaging charges.
5. If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 21 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit card statement.